After months of hard work, the AgentSolo.com team is proud to launch its English Web site, and to announce several new developments.
AgentSolo.com is now a bilingual networking service: Solo Agents may now showcase their expertise throughout Canada, as well as post and submit quotes on projects from coast to coast!
To browse the Web site in English, simply click on the « English » link that appears at the top right-hand corner of each page. You may click on the « French » link to return to the French version at any time.
Improvements and new developments
The English version also brought with it a number of significant changes that will greatly enhance our members’ experience:
- French and English Profiles: Solo Agents may build a profile in both languages. If you create one in English, users searching in English will immediately see your profile and will be able to consult it. Create your English profile now!
- Projects and Quotes: Buyers can indicate whether they want quotes to be written in French or English. This information, which appears on the project description, will make it easier to negotiate projects in a bilingual environment. Post a project now!
- New and improved search engine: The search engine has been completely redesigned. It now appears at the top of every Web page to make it easier to access: simply type your keyword(s) in the search box and you’ll see all the relevant Solo Agent profiles, projects, and News and Tips. The « advanced search » function has also been improved. Now you can select the search language, among other things.
- News and Tips: You asked for it, and we delivered: you can now do a keyword search among the vast number of News and Tips articles published by Solo Agents (currently more than 900 articles!)
- Language preferences: All e-mails sent by AgentSolo.com (e-mail alerts regarding new projects, quotes, announcements, etc.) are now available in French and English. Change your correspondence options to suit your preferences!
The entire team has worked very hard on this new and improved bilingual version of AgentSolo.com and we hope that it lives up to your every expectation. However, if you encounter any problems or notice any errors in the coming days, please contact us so we can correct the problem or error. Your comments are also welcome.
Spread the word!
Now that everything is in place to welcome English-speaking users, we have to let everyone know about our bilingual networking service. Obviously, we’re doing our part, but we are also counting on YOU, our members!
Among your network of contacts, there are surely professionals or people interested in obtaining professional services. So, spread the word! As the service becomes known to more people, even more projects will become available; and the more projects there are, the more professionals there will be to network with on AgentSolo.com!
* The Strategy and Advice Bulletin will not be available in English until the fall, in order to give the Solo Agent community time to publish « News and Tips » articles (the English version of « Capsules d’info »). If you already have a relevant article prepared in English and would like to break the ice, feel free to Post News and Tips!